Sunday, February 2, 2014

SEPHORA HAUL : ALL THE WIN!



 Evening, folks! Today, was a wonderful day. Couldn't have gone any better than it did. Woke up, had a nice cup of black Italian roast, and a scalding shower. Perfection on a cold winter's day.

BUT, we'll get on to the juicy fun stuff! It's my birthday today! the big 25! 

I was given a couple gift cards to Sephora so, I just wanted to a share a little big of what I purchased. I'm so exited to try these products out, ESPECIALLY the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I've heard NOTHING but WONDERFUL things about it. I'm glad I can finally replace the foundation primer I was using before, which was Urban Decay's Complexion Primer. That's not to say it wasn't a good formula, my skin just didn't play well with it. Needless to say, I CANNOT WAIT to try out all the looks I have for the Naked3 palette. The colors are absolutely gorgeous so stick around for pictures this week!

I was also given an ADORABLE little sample lipstick and mascara for my birthday gift from MAKE UP FOR EVER.I'll throw these items into my FEBRUARY FAVORITES if they make the cut so keep an eye out for that. 
 
Please dont forget to leave some love in the form of a THUMBS UP and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! <3
 

 


Follow me around:

INSTAGRAM: SHAYRAPTOR
TWITTER: SHAYRAPTOR


No comments:

Post a Comment