Friday, January 31, 2014

A SPECIAL BOY...


 
Hey, everyone. Hope you're all well on this fantastic Friday.
 
I decided to take a step in a different direction today with both my blog AND my YouTube channel and featured a very important person in my life.
 
My son.
 
Each Friday while my daughter is at school, I take my son out on a little date. He's only 3 years old so, he's not quite in school yet and while my daughter is off at school eating animal crackers and playing tag (which of course is "HE/SHE PUSHED ME!"), and arts and crafts etc. I wanted to give him a day where he gets to go out and do a nice little activity of his choosing. Whether that be playing at the park, riding his scooter, or just a nice relaxing walk around he neighborhood. I think things like this are extremely important as parents. We need to show our children what they mean to us in every way, especially in ways that DO NOT REQUIRE MONEY.
 
Today, he decided on a lunch date, which I made a video blog of.
 
 
 
A lovely day, indeed. I plan to do more of these once my channel/blog become a bit more structured.
 
Feel free to watch the video for a little laugh/smile because I promise, he'll give you one of the two. :)
 
 
Please subscribe while you're over there. I'd love a little support and you'd be doing me huge favor!
 
STALK ME:
 
INSTAGRAM: SHAYRAPTOR
TWITTER: SHAYRAPTOR
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment