Thursday, March 13, 2014

IPSY GLAM BAG UNBOXING!






Welcome back!

So I'm pretty impressed with my bag this month, and I'll also add it was the very first Ipsy bag I've ever received! I've got to say, I wasn't that big of a fan of the carrying pouch it game with. I'm not exactly sure how I'd even describe the design. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find some way to make use of it. Or..perhaps my 4 year old can!

I was especially impressed with the nail polish as I've been ready for some new sping(y) colors!

For those of you who've also received your glam bags, what do you think? How are you liking the products? Any faves?

ALSO if you guys are interested in trying this site out for yourself, PLEASE use my link below as it gives me points as well!




Also, you can watch the full unboxing video below!



MY IPSY: http://www.ipsy.com/shayraptor

Products in the video:

BE A BOMBSHELL EYESHADOW- BORA BORA

BAREMINERALS MOXIE LIPSTICK - GET READY

NICOLE BY O.P.I - ON WHAT GROUNDS

PIXI FLAWLESS BEAUTY PRIMER

FOLLOW ME:

INSTAGRAM: SHAYRAPTOR
TUMBLR: http://bebexraptor.tumblr.com
TWITTER: SHAYRAPTOR
BLOG: www.shayraptor.blogger.com
TWITCH.TV: www.twitch.tv/shayraptor

No comments:

Post a Comment